A home is far more than the bricks and mortar of the building itself, loss and damage to the contents within your home should be a key element of your home insurance.

Contents insurance is a key cover for homeowners. A contents policy can help recoup losses related to various possessions inside a home, such as:

  • Furniture
  • Art
  • Antiques
  • Collectables
  • Clothing
  • Electronics

When applicable, contents policies can also provide cover for items that are regularly taken outside of your home, such as:

  • Jewellery
  • Watches
  • Mobile phones
  • Laptops and tablets
  • Handbags
  • Bicycles

Furthermore, this type of cover can be further extended to protect belongings that might be taken on holiday.

A contents insurance policy is a necessary precaution that can protect your valuables and treasures from costly losses due to fires, storms and even theft.

For any insurance questions please contact Bullerwell & Co Ltd today.